Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I Got This!

Then the sea arose because a great wind was blowing.  So when they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid. But He said to them, “It is I; do not be afraid.”  Then they willingly received Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going.(John 6:18-21)
Yes, Jesus indeed walked ON water! He could have simply appeared in the boat or even stopped  the raging storm from up on the mountain.  He could have not allowed the storm at all!

Yet He showed the disciples concern and control by walking toward them upon the waters....in the midst of the storm yet and control of the storm! As He approached them He reassured them, "It is I, do not be afraid!"

I am here. I will come to you. Trust Me. I got this guys! Reassuring words for sure for the fishermen at sea and for us today . . . .

Lord, cause me to trust You that You are always here!

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...