Monday, February 26, 2018

Jesus has our back!

His brothers therefore said to Him, “Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing.  For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.”  For even His brothers did not believe in Him. (John 7:3-5)

Family is usually the last to believe in you. After all, they know who we once "were"! In the case, Jesus' family wanted Him to be known, yet Jesus was about His Father's business and not theirs. It was not His time.

Many times our family will not understand our calling. This is understandable because it is not their calling! Stand with Him when in doubt. With all our faults and failings, Jesus can still use us.  Trust Him!

Jesus has our back!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

It's cool you're talking about how family is usually the last one to believe in you, because my whole family in China (except my grandma) was very against Christianity when my parents first got saved- most of them still are- but my grandfather just got saved, like yesterday! So I'm so happy that one of our family members actually knows the truth, that there is a Savior in the world! My grandfather could've gotten saved a long time ago, but he met a Christian family whose children were really bad and had really horrible character, so he was like, "Oh, Christians act like this? I'm not getting saved." I can really see that our character affects others. We could ruin a life because of our attitude, like what happened to my grandfather.

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...