Thursday, February 1, 2018

God Remembers!

Then the children of Israel groaned because of the bondage, and they cried out; and their cry came up to God because of the bondage.  So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God acknowledged them. (EXODUS 2:23-25)
 Ground Hog Day approaches....same thing over and over again? Well, that doesn't have to be a bad thing!

While we may caught in a rut with a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly routine (both spirituality and physically), it's good to know that although never changes, He never gets routine!

The Jews suffered . . .Africans suffered . . . Immigrants suffered . . . many still suffer indignation, prejudice, and discrimination. CHRISTians today worldwide are suffering for the cause of Christ. Yet God hears their (our) cries and He knows! He remembers. However, while we may never understand His timing, we do understand His grace, His mercy, and most of all His promise to one day redeem His people . . . hold on!

Faith got many through over the years. It will get us through today as well. Lord, help me to trust in Your plans!

No comments:

I saw God!

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord Himself, is my strength and my defense; He has become my salv...