Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Excuse Me God, But I Got a Question!

>So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Lord, why have You brought trouble on this people? Why is it You have sent me? For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has done evil to this people; neither have You delivered Your people at all.”(Exodus 5:22-23)<

"Why do bad things happen to good people?"

Not that question again! Yet as humans, we all have questions. We even question God at times. I do not believe that is a bad thing though! It is how we question Him that matters however!

We must always respect and honor the Lord. Yet, I believe He welcomes our questions. I am sure the kids had questions when He said, "Let the little children come to Me . . ."(Matthew 19:14) He spent time with them. Maybe He even answer the question, "Why is the sky blue?"

Like with Moses, God will answer our questions and let us know Who exactly is in control. He has a plan that is bigger than you, me or our plans. We must trust Him!

Lord, cause me today to focus on Your plans and not mine . . . but please understand that I will have a lot of questions.

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...