Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Do You?

Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy youwhen I strike the land of Egypt. So this day shall be to you a memorial; and you shall keep it as a feast to the Lord throughout your generations. (Exodus 12:13-14)
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY . . . God is so HOLY! While Passover is still a HOLY DAY and one we born-again believers would do well to celebrate, to us who believe in the Passover LAMB OF GOD, every day is now HOLY!

God stepped in HIStory years ago in Egypt and put into place a plan laid out first to Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:15). He had it planned from eternity past. The blood of the lamb would spare the lives of first-born sons!

Years later, the plan continued with God's only Son becoming our PASSOVER LAMB and His BLOOD would save sons, daughters, moms, dads, young, old, Greek, Jew, even you and me. Yet we must have this BLOOD over our hearts ♥️ and upon our very lives. The PASSOVER LAMB will come again one day to complete the plan for the rest of eternity. We must believe and live in the PASSOVER LAMB of GOD! (John 11:26, Mark 16:16)

Do you?

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...