Thursday, February 15, 2018

Are You Kidding Me God?

 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. “You shall have no other gods before Me.(Exodus 20:2-3)
It is so encouraging to know that THE God of the universe is personally involved with me! Unlike the gods others worship and bow to, my God loves me, cares for me, offers grace to me, is patient with me, forgives me over and over again, yet is still ALMIGHTY God! This God sacrificed for me! He gives me new life . . . ETERNAL life with Him . . . WOW!!!!

Yet He is still ETERNAL God . . . CREATOR God . . . ALPHA and OMEGA God . . . the I AM God . . . He is the COMING with a ROD of IRON God . . . the I will DESTROY this WORLD yet SAVE ME God . . .

Are You kidding me God? Nope! He tells me so . . .(Hebrews 13:5). He will NEVER leave me!

Lord, help to grasp this today . . . You are mine and I belong to You!

No comments:

What really matters anyway?

What do they think about me? Ever wonder that? What do people really say about me when I am not around them? The better question might be: S...