Friday, February 9, 2018

Angels Watching Over Me

>And the Angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud went from before them and stood behind them.  So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night.                 (EXODUS 14:19-20)<
Growing up I was taught to pray to my "guardian angel". I was also taught to pray to "saints" and of course to God. As I learned more and more Truths and biblical doctrine, though my mom meant well, I realized that we are instructed by Jesus Himself to pray in this manner; "Our Father . . . ."  (Matthew 6:9).

Angels worship God (Revelation 4:8), they deliver His messages (Like 1:26-38), they fight (Daniel 10:13) and they protect (Psalm 91:11). However, God directs them! As we seek God's face and His will, He will send all the help we need. We simply need to trust Him.

Lord, keep me as You see fit!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...