Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Lack of Evidence? I Don't Think So!

 "Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? (John 3:7-12)
The more science discovers new things, the more God seems to make sense. Someone discovers bones or rocks and they cannot explain why they are where they are. Weather continues to confuse even the most scholarly of meteorologists. Natural disasters are occurring where they never have before. More galaxies, different artifacts, unexplainable discoveries . . .

Like Paul told of the unknown God (Acts 17:23), these unexplainable  things can easily be understood if folks would only believe the Word of God! It makes all things fit!

Jews needed a sign. People today need proof. All I need is JESUS!

No comments:

I saw God!

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord Himself, is my strength and my defense; He has become my salv...