Tuesday, January 9, 2018

God has the Details

Now the Lord had said to Abram:
“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12:1-3)
Leaving in NEVER easy. We leave behind roots, memories, friendships, securities and comforts. We have to plan the move and be sure all things are in order. But imagine leaving with no detailed plan! It could be utter chaos!

Yet the Lord told Abram to "leave"! Leave the land he loved and the people he knew. Leave the comfort and go to the unknown. God would provide the details along the way.

If I only had such faith. May we all move when and where God says and have the faith to allow Him to fill in the details.

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...