Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Talking to Myself

Do you ever talk to yourself? It's ok you know, especially when it's scripture! Many times we need to remind ourselves of the promises of God and how He has always been there for us, despite the people around us or the circumstances surrounding us. Take a listen to David's reminders here in Psalm 103. . . .
Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.(Psalm 103:1-5)
He has forgiven sin. He heals illness. He redeems from a life of destruction. He covers us with love and mercy. He grants us grace we never could deserve. He provides us with every good and perfect thing we ever will need. He "keeps" us! He has and He still does and will always do these things. Don't you forget it!

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...