Friday, November 3, 2017

Do We Actually CARE?

Somebody shared with me! Twenty-five years ago, someone shared with my five year old daughter about the realities and necesssities of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. All my life of going to church and private school and it never dawned on me, Jesus wants a PERSONAL relationship with me, not simply a visit now or then or an emergency prayer request. I am so glad someone actually CARED for us enough to share Christ with us. He has changed my life for enternity!!! Do WE actually CARE that much today? Many of you have known Christ since childhood. I met Him personally when I was thirty-three. So what have we done since? Have we shared Him with others? Do others matter as much as we do? What if no one had shared with us? What if someone's eternity depends upon our actions?
O God, You have taught me from my youth; And to this day I declare Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me, until I declare Your strength to THIS generation, Your power to everyone who is to come.(Psalm 71:17-18)
DO WE ACTUALLY CARE?

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...