Wednesday, November 1, 2017

An OPEN Relationship is Good!

We adapt and adjust according to where we may be and whom we may be with at certain times. While we remain "who" we are, we act and interact differently with with different people. But what about how we communicate Jesus. Do we only acknowledge Him around those whom we know follow Him or are we as excited to speak about Him around anyone we engage? Being "open" about our relationship with the Savior may just "open" others up to meeting Him! Having an "open" relationship with the Lord exposes Him to those who otherwise would never meet Him. As missionaries, my wife and I travel often for ministry and it is natural to share our beliefs. However, it is not as easy doing so at the grocery store, at the gas station, or at the gym. It seems as though we have to "remember" to mention the Lord at times. Many times we think back and say, "I blew it! I should have shared about Christ with that person." Please pray that I may be even more bold to not only live for Christ, but also to share Him naturally more often . . . People need to know!
Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains, that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.(Colossians 4:2-6)

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...