Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Special . . . Not Special!?!?!

We are all alike.....every one of us. Made in the image of God. Why can we not see one another as worthy of respect, love and grace? We all want God to care for us, yet we do not always care for others like God cares for us! I am no more special than the homeless man, the prostitute, the unborn, or the elderly. Like I demand respect for myself, I should demand it and give it to everyone else! How can I consider myself worthy of God's love yet someone else different than me in some way or another is less deserving?
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply;(Genesis 1:26-28)
Special . . . Not Special . . .HUH?????

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...