Friday, October 6, 2017

A REAL Faith Walk . . . Will I Ever REALLY Get It?

Wow......CONVICTED!!!!
“And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind. For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things. But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you. “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.(Luke 12:29-34)
Yes....really C O N V I C T E D!!!! So many in need around this world simply seeking the basics and I am worried about what I WANT to eat and where I would LIKE to go? Luke says to provide for ourselves "money bags that do not grow old"! I get that picture very clearly. This faith walk is indeed a challenging walk of faith. God, please change me to not be so greedy, so needy, so "feed me"! Help me to indeed walk by faith in You to provide. Will I ever REALLY get it!?!?

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...