Friday, April 28, 2017

Do They REALLY know you and me? BFFs . . . .

Have you ever thought that people would not really like you if they REALLY knew you? While we might have many "associates" most of us, well me anyway, do not have have many close "friends". We have co-workers, classmates, neighbors, family, and oh yeah . . . hundreds and maybe even thousands of social media "bffs"! However, how many of these so-called friends and buddies would be friendly if they REALLY knew us?
O Lord, You have searched me and known me. . . and are acquainted with all my ways. . . such knowledge is too wonderful for me . . . Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed . . . lead me in the way everlasting.(Psalm 139)
God has known each of us from before time . . .WOW!!! He knows our very thoughts from eternity. And to think; He still loves us! Know that my friend, is a BEST FRIEND FOR----EVER!!!!

2 comments:

Lydia Liu said...

I love this!!! I used to be afraid to be the real me. I was afraid of what others would think of me. It was making me stressed. I was trying to please man. But that's not important, too please man. I finally took that step, broke my fear, and showed the real me. Some people were surprised and acted weird towards me, but I ignored them. I felt so free! Now I know, the me God made me to be is the BEST me! Truly. Trust me. It was so much worse trying to please others. Please God, you're best friend!
-Lydia

In The Beginnining said...

Well spoken from a dedicated young missionary . . . being molded and shaped to serve God! I am so proud of you!!!!

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...