Monday, March 27, 2017

Humbled

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me by Your generous Spirit.(Psalm 51:10-12)
As part of my most challenging chapters of Scripture, I can't think of a better reminder at Lent: Create afresh in me O Lord. Renew and refresh me by Your Spirit! How often I take advantage of the mercies God grants to me. How many times I abuse the grace. Daily I seek His forgiveness without much thought to how I have grieved Him.
Thank you Father for thinking of me at the cross. Thank you for giving me another chance. Help me Holy Spririt to be reminded daily of how small I am in Your sight yet how much You think of me. Humble me to be used by You for Your glory and for Your purposes!

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...