Monday, March 13, 2017

Can You Handle the TRUTH?

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)
""What is truth?" (John 18:38) Pilate asked Jesus this during His final days on earth. It is still the same question many ask today. The problem is that when they are faced with the TRUTH of the Bible, they reject it. It does not "fit" into their lifestyle or the choices they have made. It is not comfortable. Well my friend, TRUTH cannot be what we want it to be. There is one YRUTH. When it bumps up against my desires or plans, I must choose to accept His Word or my own opinion. I have come to learn that His way is the best and only way to true freedom and peace in this world. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Someday the truth will jump in our faces.

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...