Friday, March 3, 2017

Be Encouraged...Don't Back Down!

Therefore, I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Therefore, do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the Gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a Holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in ChristJesus before time began . . . .for this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. (2 Timothy 1:6-12)
Never be ashamed of your faith. Don't ever allow anyone to put you down or make you feel badly because you name the name of Jesus! People need to "see" and hear Jesus more than ever today . . . especially among the young people. It will not always be easy as Paul wrote to Timothy, but understand that you are NOT alone! We all go through the ridicule and whispers.
Be strong and of good courage . . the Lord YOUR God is with you wherever you go!(Joshua 1:9)

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...