Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Not "feelin it"? JUST DO IT!!!

Therefore, do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: "For yet a little while, and He Who IS coming WILL come and not tarry. Now then, the just shall live by faith . . . (Hebrews 10:35-37)
I must admit, sometimes, as a CHRIST-follower, I just do not feel like it! I don't feel like the effort, the time, the sacrifice, or the complaining and criticism. Anyone with me on this? Yet, because of all CHRIST has done for me . . .for each of us, we must . . . I must! Who will if we do not? God invites us to join Him in His work "Who will go for us?", He asks in Isaiah 6:8. Isaiah replies, "Here am I, send ME!" As much as we may FEEL like it, we can never give up. We mean too much to God. He should mean too much to us. I may be tired, irritated, weary, and beat . . .but so was Jesus. It's when we are weak that He is strong . . .just do it!!!

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...