Monday, February 13, 2017

No Room at This Inn . . . Not Today, Not EVER!!!

I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial CHRISTianity of Christ . . . I therefore hate the corrupt, slaveholding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. (Frederick Douglas)
Even today, we have our individual and group views of the Bible. On Sunday mornings, we tend to be more segregated than at any other time. This cannot please the God Who created each of us in His likeness!
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (Genesis 1:27)
We must stand together TODAY and declare that there is NO room for racism in our churches or in the CHRISTian life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

United we stand, divided we fall!!!✡️ ✡️ ✡️ 💒 💒 💒

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...