Monday, February 6, 2017

God is my G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time)

When I look at Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have set in place, what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? (Psalm 8:3-4)
Ok, I must finally admit, Tom Brady is probably the G.O.A.T. . . . at least as far as quarterbacks are concerned. After five super bowl rings and last nights game, I must consider him to be G.O.A.T.-worthy. I also will still take Joe Flacco over Matty melt-down . . . but I have digressed! I have witnessed many such athletes in my lifetime; Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Brooks Robinson, Johnny Unitas, Dr. J, Ray Lewis, and my all-time favorite and personal hero, Frank Robinson. However, none . . .absolutely NONE, can compare to the ultimate G.O.A.T. He is GOD! He is Creator. He is sustainer. He is provider. He is protector. He is Alpha and Omega . . .Beginning and the End. He was there before it all began. When they tried to kill Him, He was the ultimate "comeback kid", rising from death to life. And guess what? He is coming back to claim His trophy, His crown, His people! There is no champion like my God. There is no sudden death victory like exiting the grave and letting everyone know He will NEVER lose! Whose side are you on today? Don't just be a FAN of God, but be a FOLLOWER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVES THIS!!! ABSOLUTEY AMAZING AND SO TRUE!!

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...