Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Living day-by-day?

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-2)
As in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37, Luke 17:26), folks will be doing what they do . . .everyday life! Just look around . . .so many simply ignoring God, even taking their CHRISTian life like a walk in the park! No sacrifice . . .no real work. We cannot allow those closest to us to simply sleep walk through life. Our younger ones need to realize just how serious this promise is: Jesus IS coming back . . .sooner rather than later! Just as the Pharisees and others missed Him, many today will also. They will be "left behind". Things will be much worse however this time around. The tribulational period will be no joke! Let's get people ready . . .if nothing else but by the way we "live"!

3 comments:

Victoria Simmons said...

This tell us that we need to be more serious about our Christian walk. This tells me that I should be more cautious and more serious about it. Thank you for explaining this to me. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ✔️πŸ€“πŸ˜ŽπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›❤️❤️πŸ’✝️✝️✝️πŸ’―✅✅✅

Anonymous said...

So true!!!‼️ ✡️ ✝️ I will try to show Christ in me.

Anonymous said...

We must be prepared! Time is running out, and Christ is coming back! I learned now that I need to be more serious when it comes to our Christian journey. ✡️✝️πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...