Friday, November 4, 2016

Knowing God. . .

But as for me, I will walk in my integrity; Redeem me and be merciful to me. My foot stands in an even place; in the congregations I will bless the Lord. (Psalm 26:11-12)
Integrity is so very important when it comes to faith and trust in God. We can have all the right thoughts and opinions of others, but what we know and what God knows counts. Guilt can kill! It brings on stresss, anxiety and other health problems. Forget about others opinions and your reputation. Focus on INTEGRITY before God. Knowing one is on solid ground with the Lord can lead to greater mental health and peace of mind. Knowing we are one with Christ brings stability in life, despite the chaos around us. Stand tall and stand firm in God's Word. As waves crash and winds blow, keep your feet on solid ground. God has this . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Focus on Christ!! That's what matters in this world!😃😃😃😃😃😃

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...