Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Is There a Doctor in the House?

Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith WILL save the sick and the Lord WILL raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. (James 5:14-15)
911. . . . Call a doctor! EMERGENCY!!!!! We hear of a bad medical report and we panic. We call around to others. We seek a second or even third opinion. We want to hear good news. Many times we seek the highest rated doctors or the newest cure. How many times do we go directly to THE Doctor? I believe that Jesus Himself can still heal! I believe that, as James instructed above, that prayer still heals as we call upon Him Who created us and sustains us. I first live out my faith in Him and allow Him to give me the prescription. Thank God for doctors and nurses and even medications, but I still count upon Jesus first. He is my first Source of advice and healing.
I await the testimony!!!!!

No comments:

Anxious? Fearful? Unsure? Seek His PEACE minute by minute.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the...