Monday, November 21, 2016

A Talk with "SOUL"

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted in me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenanace. O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore I will remember You . . . .(Psalm 42:5-6)
Ever wonder why so many "believers" allow the world to get them so upset . . . so "down" . . . so dejected? We say we know the Living God and that we "blessed and highly favored", yet we find ourselves caught up in the back and forth debating and angry exchanges of the world. We say that "God is on the throne", but we still want what we wish for to occur. What we are lacking today is a little talk with ourselves . . . a sincere talk with a lot of "soul" if you would. If "we are who we say we are", to quote a former NFL coach, then we really have to decide within ourselves how we are going to act. If we are truly Christ followers, then we must stop following this world and its blueprint. . . . Just STOP!!!! Why so upset? Why so down? Why so angry? Hope in GOD . . . Praise GOD . . . Remember Who He is and Whose we are! Get that SOUL up and working . . . and LIVING! There is nothing more disheartening than a people with no SOUL! Be thankful for what we have, where we are, and Who has us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true! I know some people who are like that, and I wonder why they act like that.✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️🕍🏤⛪️🌈

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...