Monday, October 31, 2016

Just a Few "innocent " Questions

Beloved, do not imitate evil, but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God. (1 John 3:11)
Halloween is one of the most celebrated nights of the year for witches, occultist, and Satanist. Rituals such as contacting the dead, casting spells, and even blood sacrifices are performed world wide. Even today, as many believe they are simply being innocent in allowing chhildren to dress up and have fun, our society has increased the "suggestive" outfits for kids and adults alike, horror movies increase in more demonic ways, and the fascination with the occult grows. Animals are mutilated and children abused throughout the world on Halloween. I don't know about others, but I have been freed from the grip of sin and death! We must be careful how we "celebrate". Would you expect a Satanist to put up a nativity scene during CHRISTmas and say "Merry CHRISTmas"? Why would we celebrate evil and say it's "innocent fun"? Just a few questions . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Halloween like worshiping Satan or casting spells. I know that witches are very much against the Christian life. I don't go trick or treating either. I go to two places. Trunk or treat at my school and I go to my church for a all Hallows eve party ๐Ÿค”

Anonymous said...

Why does nobody respond any,ore๐Ÿ˜•

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...