Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Silence is DEADLY!!!

Behold, the Word of the Lord is a reproach to them; they have no delight in it. Therefore, I am full of the fury of the Lord. I am weary of holding it in. . . . For I will stretch out my hand against the inhabitants of the land, says the Lord. (Jeremiah 6:10-12)
Why won't people listen? Why will they not see the signs and hear the message? Has Satan sealed up the ears and blinded the eyes so much? Has he made the noise of the world so loud that God's Word is not only misunderstood but not even recognized anymore? How can one choose this dark, evil, and ill-fated world over the promises of our God?
Finally, one more question: Have we, the people of God, simply been quiet for too long?

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...