Friday, August 5, 2016

Deluded?

Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshedO God, the God of my salvation, and my tongue shall sing aloud or Your righteousness. (Psalm 51:14)
David pleaded for oneness with God. He did not have the daily indwelling of the Holy Spirit within him. So why is it, that we who do have that Spirit act so careless and carefree about the Spirit residing within us? Why do we believe we can act and talk as we please and yet still be pleasing God? Do we realize that as genuine believers, we are “temples” or “dwellings” of that very Spirit of God that saved us from sin? (1 Corinthians 6:19) We must be warned! If we are truly saved and embarrassing the Lord, He has every right to step in and discipline us or even take us out of this world if He chooses! However, if we test our very own spirit . . . yes, take a deep look inside: Are we, you and I, truly saved?????

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...