Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thanks for the memories!

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about you love for all His holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord's people. (Philemon 1:4-7)
Ending a school year is always a bit bittersweet. Both kids and some teachers move on. We have a mixed bag of memories; successes and failures. Yet we can always be thankful for the experience God has allowed and the people we have been able to meet. Parents, students, families, and co-workers have all impacted us in one way or another. Good or bad, all the year's activities have become a part of another year's experience. So to my students, their families, their friends whom I have met by way of conversation or in person, and my fellow educators . . . thank you for the rich memories and the experience I have gained. I hope too that I have been able to be a positive part of your year. I look forward to a summer of rest, relaxation, and re-energizing for yet another year of serving if the Lord allows. I pray He grants you the same. Have great summer! God bless! www.tsninthebeginning.blogspot.com

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...