Thursday, June 30, 2016

Look ahead . . . Plan wisely!

Beware lest anyone cheat you throug philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.(Colossians 2:8)
This is a very simple reminder this morning to my summer school students as they complete the first session of their summer studies. It is also what was shared at my church bible study last evening as our mission team of teens was "sent" by the church. I believe is appropriate for each of us on one way or another as we approach a clouded future. Here is my question:
Who or what will lead you from here on out?
Will the world guide you? Will politics lead you? Will friends pull you? Will culture be your magnet? OR? . . . . .
Will God's Word be your survival guide in this dark and dreary world full of tricks and deceit?
We all have some decisions to make . . .

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...