Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Future Awaits .. .

Beware, lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. (Colossians 2:8)
As we celebrate the eighth grade graduation of our youngest son and his classmates, I am so concerned for the things the world is doing to our youth. As a bible teacher, I have done my best to impart not only biblical knowledge and God's Truths, but also my experience in life. I am concerned that many times it has fallen upon deaf ears and hardened hearts. However, I know that He who is in me and many of these students is still greater than he who is in this world! It is my prayer that the Lord strengthens and protects my son and these students to use them in this dark world to His glory. I pray that as the evil one seeks to steal, kill, and destroy them, that my God gives the strength and fortitude to not only STAND, but to break strongholds and knock down barriers in the name of Jesus! I have done my best, now it is time for another chapter to unfold . . have Your way Lord!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Future Class of 2020!!! Thank you for the past two years of teaching me Bible!

Unknown said...

Future Class of 2020!!! Thank you for the last two years of teaching me the Bible!

In The Beginnining said...

It's been a pleasure Kolade! I look forward to what God has in store for you. Keep in touch!

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...