Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Never to tired to serve . . . buckle up CHRISTians!

No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You CANNOT serve God and mammon. (Matthew 6:24)


In Matthew 6, Jesus has recently taught on doing good without letting everyone know of it. He went on to teach the disciples how to pray to the Father. He then goes further to explain that even when we fast, we do not have to advertise it. We are to be happy and energized. Finally,  He speaks about wealth and the things we see with our eyes . . . our lusts if you would. Then He addresses our worldly desires and how they can keep us from Him. 


Has it changed today? Even when we serve in ministry, we tend to only do what we want to do and are never really s t r e t c h e d. Yet Jesus goes on the challenge us to serve Him and leave the essentials up to God. Don't worry about the daily needs. Don't even worry about  tomorrow! Can we not trust God at His word? 


Man, I needed this reminder today . . .from my bride and from my God . . . Thank you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't do what you want and also call yourself Christian, just because your saved doesn't mean you can go back to your old habits, they are still unacceptable to God.

Anonymous said...

I need it too. Not because of the fast we went on, but because of my flesh.🏋🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇮🇱🇨🇭👑👑✨💍

Anonymous said...

You always have to do Gods bidding

Kyle Bolling said...

U can't sever two masters u can only sever the one Tru master 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...