Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Why Worry?

Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own troubles. (Matthew 6:34)


Jesus has just finished teaching His disciples how to pray and directed them to serve God over worldly desires and He sums it all up but instructing them to deal with things as they come. While is is surely wise to plan for tomorrow, we cannot be so stressed about tomorrow and the future that we cannot handle today! 

If you are like me, you make a list or a lesson plan and if it cannot be accomplished, it moves to the next day. No one thing is more important than serving God, caring for family, and being safe. Priorities . . . Godly priorities matter!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...