Friday, February 26, 2016

Mentoring Boys or Fixing Men . . . It's a Choice!

Fourteen years ago today the Lord presented my bride and me with a gift. We had named him months before he was born . . . "Michael Gerard". He is indeed a "gift from God" and will be "mighty in battle"! Michael was born within our hearts and delivered from heaven. He has been a sign of grace and full of of joy and energy since the day we laid eyes upon him. 

On this his fourteenth birthday, my simple prayer is that he remains in the will of God and that we have the fortitude and strength it takes not to fail him or the Lord!


You you shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shal serve Him and hold fast to Him . . . because you have listened to the voice of the Lord your God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord your God. (Deuteronomy 13:4-18)

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...