Friday, February 5, 2016

Eternal Truth . . .Eternal Rewards

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. . . . Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, AS I SHOULD. (Ephesians 6:14-15, 20)

It is more and more of a challenge with every passing day; standing for and teaching the Gospel Truths. So many, both in and out of our churches are compromising the eternal and everlasting words of God Himself. While it breaks my heart to witness people my age rejecting the Gospel, it tears at my very fabric that Satan has twisted the minds of our youth! Many refuse to accept the plain and simple Truth that Jesus' way is the ONLY way and His words are the ONLY Truth we have. 

But I will not stop. I will not back down. With every breath I have I will speak and do my best to live the Truth out before them. One may hear and respond. That will make it worth the effort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Jordan is right about that. We should not be afraid to fail. We are human. We make mistakes.πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ΄

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...