Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wanna Build a Snowman?

For He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth; likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength. (Job 37:6)


As I ponder the treacherous weather conditions of ice and snow last evening on our streets,  anticipating the blizzard of 2016 here in the DMV,  I stand in awe of a Mighty God. Who are we to even approach Him? Who are we to curse the weather? Who are when we stand before a God Who holds ALL power in His hands? 


I will choose to stand in awe of His power and beauty as He blankets the earth with pure snow. I will be reminded how He washed my sin-filled heart with His very own blood so I may be made pure. I will trust Him with the need of food, heat, and safety. He is perfectly capable of handling this! 


I will also thank Him for allowing me a job to teach His Word to young people and also be able to remain at home, receive a paycheck, and enjoy the safety of my home and family! 🌬🌨❄️⛄️🌨❄️☃📓



No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...