Saturday, January 23, 2016

Scared of the Snow?

She is not afraid of snow for her household, For all her household is clothed with scarlet. (Proverbs 31:21)


I often brag on my bride as she is such an example of this woman described in Proverbs 31. A help-meet to me in every area, a loving and teaching mother, a servant in her church, and most importantly, she is dedicated to her Lord. . . And she is NOT afraid of this snow! In fact, she beats me to the shoveling almost every year, calling it exercise!


So as we attack this blizzard of January 2016 in the DMV, I want to thank God for the gift He graced me with in the person of Tamara Douglas Carroll and as we shovel together, we also offer praise and prayers together to our most powerful and provisional God and Savior! 


He is still on the throne and still about making every sin-stained heart white as snow! Have YOU been washed in His blood? Have YOUR sins been washed white as the new fallen snow you see upon your lawn this morning? Now is a good time to ask Him to softly fall upon YOUR heart and save YOU from and eternal, fiery, painful HELL! 


If you have been saved from sin, tell a neighbor as you assist with the shoveling!

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...