Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Do your HEAR what I hear?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into this world. . . You are of God little children, and have overcome them, because  He Who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore, they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God . . . (1 John 4:1-6)


Lots of voices . . . Lots of opinions . . . Lots of new ways


One God . . . One Spirit . . . One faith . . . ONE


Despite the changes we are experiencing and the less popular the Word and ways of God become; As for me and my house (Joshua 24:15). . . my choice is God . . . the ONE and ONLY God! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. My mom just said that to me yesterday.πŸ™‚✏️✨

Anonymous said...

It was good to read about thisπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...