Thursday, October 22, 2015

Yes . . . Be thankful in ALL circumstances!

Rejoice ALWAYS, pray WITHOUT CEASING, in EVERYTHING give thanks; for this IS the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not QUENCH the Spirit. . . . He who calls you is FAITHFUL, who also will do it. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-24)


Hard words to swallow when things are challenging. Rejoice? Keep praying? Be thankful in EVERYTHING? Me? Really God? Are You sure


I guess the real question is; "Do we really trust God?" I know we say it when we are in church, or when we are discussing Him with others, or even telling others to trust Him . . . but do we really trust Him when things get really heavy?


When the car repairs are more than the paycheck . . . When the grades were final before the work was complete . . .When the work lasts longer than the hours in a day . . . When the last nerve has been plucked last week?  


How will God ever get the glory if we keep acting in the flesh. If we keep trying to figure things out or fix things, how in the world can God do it? 


Maybe just once, we will wait upon the Lord . . . 


Then we will be able to say "It was God!" Then everyone else will see Him at work as well!

13 comments:

Jade Johns said...

I agree in difficult times who are we going to look to. I look to Jesus know that I'm saved but when I wasn't saved I would really on the moment that it happen.we should rejoice in difficult times because God is with us.

MaiBaby said...

AMEN!! Loved this one.

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!!

Princess said...

Thank you!!!!!! This helped me know that God has everything in his hands ✋๐Ÿฝ and we should trust what he does in a future ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ cause he migh have a plan for us ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Anonymous said...

AMEM!!! I love what God is doing to You and allowing you to share his grace and mercy to others. #blessed

Anonymous said...

You are so right! I love God and this is blessing me!๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’ž❤️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐ŸŒŸ⭐️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž. So sorry. I am just crazy about emojis!

By: Hannah Russell :-)

Anonymous said...

You are so right! I love God and this is blessing me!๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’ž❤️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐ŸŒŸ⭐️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž. So sorry. I am just crazy about emojis!

By: Hannah Russell :-)

Unknown said...

This is greatly encouraging. Thank you Me. Carroll!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Anonymous said...

This is just what I needed today

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ˜‡this is just what I needed today

Rein said...

This is so interesting

๐Ÿ’ prvncek$ said...

๐Ÿ˜‡this is just what I needed today

Unknown said...

Dear mr Carroll you've helped me every day with learning the bible๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

Holy Week'24 . . . praying that others may know.

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with...