Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What a Bunch of WEIRDOS!

If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love it's own. Yet because you are NOT of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. (John 15:18-19)


Why am I such a misfit? Remember the song from the CHRISTmas cartoon, "Rudolph, the Rednose Reindeer"? Never quite fitting in? Always seem a bit odd? Feeling weird more often that normal? This is something to think about as a Christ-follower. 

Are we trying too hard to fit in? Are we trying to please the wrong people? Where is our allegiance anyway? 

As we ponder these thoughts today remember this: We may never really fit in this world. Jesus told us so . . .

WEIRDO!!!!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...