Sunday, October 25, 2015

And He said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you, My strength is made perfect in weakness." . . . For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

It seems the stronger we think we are, the more we believe we are in control, then the more things fall apart . . . relationships, health, careers, plans. Take heed. 

TRUST GOD. 

Remember Job? Yes, Job! God may be trusting us so much that He is allowing all these things to occur so we can give Him glory! 

Stay focused. Stay grounded. This life is not for eternity, but our relationship with our God is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES. STAY STRONG FOR THE LORD.

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES. STAY STRONG FOR THE LORD.

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...