Friday, September 25, 2015

I can't hear You!

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. (John 14:26)


Some say they cannot "hear" from God. However, we have the assurance that if we have faith in God and diligently seek Him, He will reward us. (Hebrews 11:6)


 Perhaps we are simply asking the wrong question! Instead of asking why we do not hear from God, perhaps we should be asking the Holy Spirit to teach us and ask Him to give us a discerning ear to be able to discipher His voice from among the many noises in our hearing. 


Just a suggestion . . . I am going to try it today myself!

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...