Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Do YOU BELIEVE?

I have been crucified WITH Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives IN me. So the life I live NOW in the body, I live because of the FAITHFULNESS of the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:20) 


I GIVE them eternal life, and they will NEVER perish; NO ONE will snatch them from My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all, and NO ONE can snatch them from My Father's hand. (John 10:28-29)


I had the question yesterday about losing ones relationship with the Lord once it has been established. Well, as we can see in the verses above, once a person commits . . . TRULY COMMITS, to Christ, God the Holy Spirit now takes over. We no longer live, but Christ live within us. NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE can undo what God has done. It is a question of if one has truly REPENTED, not if one can lose their relationship with Christ. It is also a question of if one TRUSTS the Word of God.


I believe . . .

 


No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...