Thursday, September 24, 2015

Burdens can be heavy....

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is in Him. He alone is my Rock and my Salvation, my Fortress; I shall NOT be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my Mighty Rock, my Refuge is God. Trust in Him at ALL times, O people before Him; God IS a refuge for us. (Psalm 62:5-8)


Frustrated? Hurt? Alone? Looking for a place to escape? God alone is the answer! He knows us. He feels our pain, anxiety, and frustrations. He knows how frail we can be and how challenging life can be at times. 


Just look back to the Garden of  Gethsemane when Jesus Himself felt a bit frustrated and unsure: "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not My will, but Yours be done." (Luke 22:52) No matter what we are facing, the answer must be, "Nevertheless Father; Your will and not mine"!  


God knows! He cares! He will give us all we need to get through. For His glory we must press on so He may accomplish His will in and through us.

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...