Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Evangelistic Ministries

Preach the message, be ready whether it is convenient or not, reprove, rebuke, exhort with complete patience and instruction. For there will will be a time when people will not tolerate sound teaching. . . You however, be self controlled in all things, endure hardships, do and evangelist's work, fulfill your ministry. (2 Timothy 4:2-5)


I am so excited to begin another year of mentoring youth in the area! Whether in the classroom or as we travel about on our personal ministry to youth, God has placed us in a position to reach the youth for Christ. We must live a life that is consistent with God's Word to be believable, but we must also show the youth enough care and compassion to listen to them, so they have a desire to listen to us. 


Jesus had compassion for the lost, the needy, the confused. He was open to the children, even rebuking His own disciples when they tried to keep them away. Our youth are not "problems" or " inconvenient" but rather gifts from the Lord. They are the "seeds" by which we "multiply and fill the earth". I am not a perfect parent, teacher, or mentor, but with His grace and guidance, I will try to reach even just one more. It's my gift, my passion, my life . . . Please pray for me!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...