Saturday, July 25, 2015

Patience . . . Love . . . We all need both.

If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same. . . Love your enemies . . . Lend and expect nothing back. Then your reward will be great . . . Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. (Luke 6:32-36) 


I must admit, it takes real LOVE to be kind and understanding to those who live in contradiction to God's ways. I am just being honest here! When I see or hear of one who simply rejects the Truth, I not only am confused, but hurt. I hurt for them . . . I hurt for the Lord. What pain they will face when they go before God . . . and we all will go before God one day and have to answer for our decisions here on earth. (Romans 14:11-12)

There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. . . We love because He first loved us. (1 John 418-19


So I press on with the aid of the Holy Spirit to reach anyone and everyone I might with the Truth of God's Word. Even if they reject it, I am learning to still love them and remain approachable. I never know if the Spirit will draw then one day and may ask me the ultimate question: 

What must I do to be saved?


No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...