Monday, July 13, 2015

Does Jesus Know You and Me?

Does Jesus know me? What kind of question is that? Of course He does! I know Him and He knows me. He loves me! I love Him. I go to church and I give my money. I am good to people and I pray every day. What would you ask , "Does Jesus know me?"


Not everyone who says to Me "Lord, Lord", will enter into the Kingdom of heaven . . . only the one who does the will of My Father in heaven. On that day, many will will say, "Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?" Then I will declare to them, "I never knew you. Go away from me you lawbreakers!" (Matthew 7:21-23)


What a terrible thing to fall into the hands of an angry God. It is as true today as the day when Jonathan Edwards said it and the same as when Jesus spoke the words above. There are so many false teachings, false teachers, pseudo-Gospels, etc. in fact, a leading publisher of bibles today is now removing certain scriptures from the bible text! This is not only scary and harmful to us today, but eternally dancing as we read in Revelation 22:18-18!      


We must know the scriptures for ourselves. We must study. We cannot simply rely upon what we are told or what we have or our families have always done. I do not want any one to be ignorant or misled. Once one knows the Truth, then they can decide. But know the Truth

Be careful my friends. Test every spirit to see if it is of God. In fact, if you need to know, ASK GOD! (James 1:5)

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...