Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Who is El-Shaddai?

And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.'  (2 Corinthians 12:9)

 Who is El Shaddai?

Almighty God . . . the All-Sufficient One . . .Shaddai was one of the many gods in Canaanite religion, but El-Shaddai is THE ALMIGHTY GOD . . . this God is greater than any other god! He supplies all we ever need and want in life.





Like Paul, with you and me, the demands of life seem overwhelming at times. When they do, we must learn to rely not only upon our own resources, but moreso upon the promises of our Father in heaven.


God will hold our hand and walk with us and our families if we simply allow Him. Even as circumstances are difficult, trust the Father.


His grace alone will get us through!

Do you know El Shaddai?

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...