Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Do you realize how much God loves YOU?

 . . . so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ . . .(Ephesians 3:17-18) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eph.3.17-Eph.3.18

We often ask this of our friends and family . . ."How much do you love me?"

Well, imagine being at the cross nearly 2,020 years ago and witnessing the outstretched arms of Jesus nailed to that cross. 

OMG for real!!!!

This is how deep . . . how wide . . . how MUCH God loves you and me! What kind of a response do we give to that kind of love? From my perspective, all we can do is do our best to live for Him!

How much do we love Him?

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...