Thursday, February 19, 2015

His Grace is still amazing!


Here is a saying that you can trust. It should be accepted completely. Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. And I am the worst sinner of all . . . (1 Timothy 1:15)


I was searching for appropriate videos to share with my middle school bible students concerning "grace" and this one blew me away! What an example of God's grace to us all and how He can change the chiefest of sinners, like me, into a submissive and serving child of God...

My prayer is that as we celebrate OUR rich history of people of color, we see God's grace in the middle of it all!

Take a listen . . .





Is GRACE not STILL amazing?

The law was given so that sin would increase. But where sin increased, God’s grace increased even more. (Romans 5:20)

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...